Circle hole cutter has M2 alloy tool steel cutting blades and drill bit.
Will cut plywood, laminates, composite boards, gypsum board, plastic, rubber, & many other material.
Includes extra brad point drill bit for drilling in thin sheet materials, and allen wrench.
Not for use on sheet or other metals.
1. Set both cutting blades on holder tightly and correctly.
2. To adjust the size, locate the inner edges of the blade holders against the size graduation.
For example number "40" for a 1 (40 mm) diameter hole.
3. Set the two blade holders at the desired graduation on the measure bar by tightly screwing the hex
nuts using an L-shape hex wrench.
4. Use the chisel end drill to bore thin wood. Use the twist drill for thick wood.
5. Before boring, hold the two sides of veneer or timber ﬁrmly by stepping on it. Take care to set the
twist drill or chisel end drill
at the center of the desired hole, then start boring. When using a power drill, be sure to contact the
cutting blades gradually and slowly
on the object to be bored. Abrupt contact of the blades on the boring object can give shock to your
6. If you wish to do deep boring (1 "to 2", or 25mm to 50mm), use the “free doughnut" from one side of
7. then start boring again from the other side until the cutting blades bore through a hole making a
8. A large hole with maximum diameter of 120mm can be bored by using the measure bar.
AS SEEN ON FACEBOOK WATCH!
1x Adjustable Drill (30mm to 120mm)