It made perfect clean cut every time you used it.
It will work on many kind of plants. especially on fruit trees.
The package also included total 3 blades: OMEGA type. V-type. U-type
these blades are very durable &strong. they will last much longer & stay sharper than regular blades
How to do grafting :
A) After you have selected a good scion(one year old. w/at least 2 sections ofjoint above) & cut it (wipe grafting tool cutting blade with alcohol) to perfect ﬁt to
rootstock (canbium layer must be contacted well). tying with nursery tape or rubber(must be tight joint point).Tip: use a measuring caliper to ﬁnd close size
diameter branch for scion 8. rootstock.
B) Apply the enviromental friendly grafting tape over the grafting area. overlap 3 to 4 times, make sure it is tight(air tight: prevent rain/water, bacteria or any
other disease from getting into grafting area and keeps the moisture inside the grafting/joint area). Also apply tree seal to cover any new-cut expose area(to
prevent infection 8. keep moisture inside scion/rootstock, very important!!). especially on scion's tip point. must apply seal to prevent die back effect.
C) Cover the grafting area with clear plastic bag(spray some ﬁltered water into inner bag area. to keep moisture inside bag, Do not spray water at grafting area).
If there is direct sunlight over the grafting area, use brown paper lunch bag to cover it for protection.
D) After 3 weeks, if the scion still look pretty greenish. then it is great chance that you will see the new bud coming out from scion in 4 to 8 weeks depends on
temperature 8. weather.
- Handles are made from ABS plastic, the rest part and blades are made from high carbon steel, chrome treated for durable sharp
- Pruning blade(3mm thick) is ideal for removing useless leaves, twigs and stems without changing the tool
- 3 replaceable grafting cutting blades(?-Cut U-Cut V-Cut) can make precision and clean cut
- Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant
- It will work on many kind of plants,especially on fruit trees
- For the knife
- Materials: carbon steel, ABS and Aluminum
- Color black
- Cut grafting stocks from 5mm up to 1.4cm diameter
- Trimming blades 3mm thick
- Phillips screwdriver with red handle
- Size 27cm * 10cm/10.5inch * 3.9inch (1cm=0.39Inches)
- A wrench 2 additional blades
How to use:
Step 1: Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut, repeat this step to cut stem from the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
Step 2: Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible. If the stock and donor plant are not the same size, match on the side only.
Step 3: Place sterilizing material around the joint, and bind with tape, the sterilizing material will protect against bacteria and weather conditions.
Step 4: Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.
Step 5: The grafting tool with "V & U & ?" blade and the end of blade both can cut, one piece blade can be used as two pieces blade, so you would have total six pieces blade.
1 x Fruit Tree Pruning Shears Grafting Cutting Tool
If you want to buy the gardening tape, click on the image please 👇